2. I am a meat and potatoes kind of gal, but if forced to only eat one thing for two weeks, I would choose pizza. My favorite pizza is beef, mushrooms, onions, and olives.
3. Dolls were evil when I was growing up. Refused to play with them. I did not own a doll, not even a Barbie. Stuffed animals, Lego's, and action figures were okay. Yes, I was a Tomboy. I loved to camp, hike, play sports, and ride my bike or skateboard.
4. My favorite television show growing up was of course Scarecrow and Mrs. King, but I also loved Emergency, Little House on the Prairie, Brady Bunch, Super Friends, Hardy Boys, Knight Rider, Battlestar Galactica (classic), Bionic Woman, and CHIP's.
5. I am a total sci-fi geek. I love Star Trek, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Voyager, Babylon 5, Stargate SG-1, X-Flies, Quantum Leap, Firefly, Chuck, and the original Star Wars movies before Lucas made all those changes. Episodes 1,2, and 3 have forever ruined Star Wars for me. Ugh, George, whatever were you thinking?
6. I was born in California, grew up in Oregon, and have spent my whole married life here in Washington state. We joke with the progressions of moving north, we'll retire to Alaska.
7. I met my husband at a movie theater. He did not like me - thought I was a spy.
8. My very first kiss was a stage kiss. Talk about pressure!
9. I am a huge Mariners fan, and Lord, it's hard to be a Seattle Mariners fan.
10. I have been involved in drama since I was five years old and played the 'mouse' in Twas the Night Before Christmas. I 'lettered' in drama in high school. I have a Master's degree in Theatre, with an emphasis in directing. I love to direct community theatre, so if any one needs a director for a local theatre production anywhere around Tacoma, Olympia, Bremerton, Port Orchard, or Shelton area, I am available. Lately, my main focus has been on writing.