1. I hate spaghetti - it's worms in red sauce to me.
2. I much rather drive a manual transmission than an automatic.
3. I love to travel, but hate to fly. I get super nervous days before a flight and won't eat the day I am flying out.
4. I have been accused of being a spy (twice). I would make a lousy spy. I am terrible putting names with faces.
5. I have all 88 episodes of Scarecrow and Mrs. King memorized, but could not tell you what I had for breakfast yesterday.
6. I am super shy and I hate talking on the phone. However, I work at a job that requires me to talk on the phone and converse with strangers.
7. When I was ten, my parents moved us from California to Oregon. I was mad at them and swore I would move back to California someday. That has yet to happen.
8. I rather read young adult literature than any other type of fiction. I love all the Harry Potter novels and have read the "Little House" and Wilson Rawls books close to 50 times each. I also love anything written by Walt Morey. I had a fantastic librarian at my middle school who invited Walt Morey to come speak at our school. I was beyond thrilled to meet him and get his autograph.
9. I met Ed at a movie theater. We both worked there. I worked in the box office and he was the projectionist. He did not like me very much at first and threw away my application. I showed him - by marrying him.
10. My favorite colors are blue and green, but when it comes to cars - they have to be black or silver.
11. I could eat pizza five days a week.
12. My iPod is a complete random mix of just about every genre of music, but mostly I love anything from the 80's, Country music, Musicals, Barry Manilow, and "Boys" bands (i.e. Backstreet Boys and Westlife).
13. When I was a teenager, both my sisters played the violin. When family and friends asked if I played an instrument, my dad would reply, Yes, the stereo." All three of my boys play instruments and I still play the stereo very well.
14. I love Veggie Tales!! "If you like to talk to tomatoes. If a squash could make you smile. . . "
15. I believe everyone has some sort of attention deficit. Put me in the middle of a math class and my mind is off daydreaming. I always feel like I have to be doing something and usually multitasking at that. I am constantly reading (menus, back of cereal boxes, headline news, etc.) or if in a real creative mood, I will write fan fiction and sometimes dabble in screenwriting. Most of my stories focus on espionage.
16. When I was younger, I was terrified of trees. The scene is Poltergeist, where the tree breaks the window and grabbed the boy, Robbie, from his bed was the most terrifying thing about the movie, as I was witnessing my childhood nightmare. Damn you, Steven Spielberg! However, must have grown out of my fear, as we now live in the woods and we are surrounded by trees.