I have ridden on the back of a Harley Davidson with my husband, been to Europe, been on a cruise to Alaska, taken the boys to Disney World and white river rafting on the Snake River, so I can check those things off my list. I have no want or desire to ever jump out of a plane, ride a bull, climb a mountain, or bungee jump, so I will not include those on my list.
However, here are the top twenty things I want to do or see before I die; in no particular order:
1. Sell a screenplay to a movie studio.
2. Write a novel.
3. Tour the Canadian Rockies via the train.
4. Fly to Hawaii. Visit Pearl Harbor, attend a luau, see Diamond Head, rent a motorcycle and go cruising.
5. Visit Europe again. See Salzburg and Munich again. We missed Eagle's Nest and Neuschwanstein castle last time, I want to see those places. Attend a production of The Sound of Music at in Salzburg. Visit Paris and see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Visit Hungary and the Czech Republic.
6. Visit the United Kingdom and Ireland (yes, I know it's Europe, but it would have to be a separate trip). One thing I really want to see in London is Kings Cross Station and platform 9 3/4 (silly, I know), as well as Big Ben, the Tower of London, and more.
7. Visit Italy and Greece.
8. Australia. Enough said.
9. See all three of my boys graduate from high school.
10. Earn a Master's degree in Communications.
11. I want to see my boy's achieve the goals they set out to achieve.
12. Direct Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
13. Attend a Broadway play.
14. Own a Corvette.
15. See the Grand Canyon.
16. See the Pyramids in Egypt
17. Swim with the dolphins. (I always thought that would be cool).
18. Learn German.
19. Buy a travel trailer.
20. And finally having the energy, health, and strength to do the things I want to do. (I guess money would help, too).
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all." ~ Helen Keller